Ansul fire protection products
were introduced to the marketplace in 1939 featuring the first cartridge-operated, dry chemical fire extinguisher. ANSUL special hazard fire protection products are designed and manufactured to strict standards and tested under the scrutiny of national and international independent testing laboratories and approval agencies.
The ANSUL product line includes:
- Hand portable and wheeled fire extinguishers.
- Large self-contained handline units.
- Pre-engineered restaurant,vehicle, and industrial systems.
- Sophisticated/engineered fire detection/suppression systems.
- Complete line of dry chemical, foam, and gaseous clean agents.
- Hazardous chemical spill control and vapor-mitigating agents.