With BWT besthead FLEX, the filter head with the world’s most flexible connector technology, installing the filter is really easy, even where space is tight.
Benefiting everyone – the restaurant owner, because they save valuable space under the counter and the service technician, because they save valuable time when installing filters.
The universal head connects via a 3/8″ thread and is compatible with all BWT cartridges. To prevent leakage and stop the backflow of water, the filter head is equipped with a valve that prevents backflow. The water valve ensures easy and safe replacement of the filter without draining the water. With its one-of-a-kind FLEX Insert interface, no tools are required to integrate water filters with matching connecting hoses into existing supply line systems. FLEX Insert attachments in various formats can be used, thanks to the socket that is adjustable in 30° steps. This ensures the space-saving installation of filters and safe supply line routing with no kinks.
Technical advantages of BWT besthead FLEX at a glance:
- Integrated vent valve and hose
- Simple bypass setting with locking mechanism
- Automatic water stop for filter replacement
- Two integrated DVGW-inspected check valves as standard
- Optional standard wall mount supplied
- Comprehensive FLEX connection technology is available in many sizes