BWT bestaqua ROC Coffee (Reverse Osmosis Compact) is an exceptionally compact reverse osmosis system with integrated BWT magnesium technology for mineralisation, making it ideal for producing coffee and all hot drinks. All filter cartridges used here can be replaced extremely easily, quickly and safely without the need for tools. BWT bestaqua ROC Coffee systems are robust and have a long service life. They are extremely reliable and require little maintenance.
Two BWT key technologies are used in the BWT bestaqua ROC Coffee systems: innovative membrane technology in the BWT BESTAQUA MEMBRANE module and the patented BWT magnesium technology in the BWT bestaqua PREMIUM filter, which adds magnesium to the water as a flavour carrier. Both units together serve water dedicated for coffee, with a very consistent water quality, always fully controlled by a connected special app, always monitoring the actual performance of the unit in total. Technically, the achieved result is much better compared to other reverse osmosis systems in the market, in terms of a high efficiency (typically 50% water recovery rate) so that less water is needed for the complete process, leading to a much better profile in sustainability.
Technical benefits of the BWT bestaqua ROC Coffee system:
- High permeate capacity of 120 l/h
- High salt retaining rate of > 97%
- High permeate yield of up to 50%
- Freely selectable mineral content in the permeate with a simple bypass setting
- Ideal mineral composition for hot drinks due to BWT magnesium technology
- Very compact and service-friendly
- Simple filter replacement without using tools